Tuttle Creek State Park is pleased to offer eleven modern log sided cabins as an additional outdoor opportunity. Cheyenne, Pawnee, Kansa and Osage were built in 2004. Kiowa, Sioux and Cherokee were added in 2008. These are located in the beautiful River Pond Area. The Pottawatomie, Riley, Shawnee and Nemaha were added in 2011 and are located in the Cedar Ridge area above the marina with a spectacular view of Tuttle Creek Lake. The cabins are available year around.
Enjoy the beauty of the park from the comfort of one of our cabins. Each cabin has a full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, and basic kitchen amenities. The Pawnee Cabin only offers a range top with no oven. Cabins offer a master bedroom with a full size mattress as well as a futon, sofa and or bunkbeds in the living room. Cheyenne cabin offers bunk beds in the living area as well. Cheyenne, Kansa, and Osage cabins have a loft, which is perfect for use with a sleeping bag. Enjoy the comfort of a bathroom with shower in each cabin. Pawnee, Kiowa, Sioux, Cherokee, Pottawatomie, Riley, Shawnee and Nemaha are all ADA accessible. The Cheyenne, Kanza and the Osage will accomodate up to 6 people. The Pawnee accomodates up to 4 persons. The Kiowa, Sioux, Cherokee, Pottawatomie, Riley, Shawnee and Nemaha will easily accomodate up to 6 people. Cabins are air conditioned and heated, but do not have televisions or phones. Outside the cabins are a picnic table, fire-ring and bbq grill.
Tuttle Creek State Park has many recreational opportunities within walking distance of your cabin. You will find fantastic fishing in the River Pond for species like catfish, crappie, white bass, and saugeye. Willow Lake offers great trout fishing! A swimming beach, canoe and kayak rental and a laundry and concession facility are located nearby to serve you. There is also an 18-hole frisbee/disc golf course that winds thru the park. The Wildcat marina is located in the Cedar Ridge area.
1. $14.00 Non-refundable reservation fee and service charge.
2. All fees are paid in advance. Cancellation or reschedule of cabin reservation 30 days or more prior to arrival date results in a refund of fees paid, except for the $14.00 reservation fee. Cancellation or reschedule of cabin 29 days or less to 5 days prior to arrival date results in a refund of fees paid minus a one night rental fee, plus $14.00 reservation fee. Cancellation or reschedule of cabin reservation 4 days or less prior to arrival or after the arrival date will result in all fees being forfeited.
3. All vehicles, including all guests, must either have a daily or annual State Park Vehicle permit which are available at the park upon request.
4. $50.00 Pet Fee is available for the Pawnee Cabin only. No pets are allowed in any of the other cabins.
5. Permittee is responsible for cleanliness, condition or damages to the cabin upon checkout. Damages to the cabin upon checkout will be charged to the credit card used to pay for the rental.
Cabin will be reserved when renter submits a $14.00 non-refundable reservation fee and all nights of rental fees, in advance, by check, cash or credit card. Telephone and Online Reservations are by credit card only. Cash and check only if reserving in person.
What you should bring with you:
Bedding and or sleeping bags are a must, as well as towels, dish cloths, hot pads, washcloths, soap, shampoo, food, etc. Cabins do have modern bathrooms. You will need to provide your own pillows and linens. Kitchen items provided include basic pots and pans, coffeemaker and filters, dishes, and silverware to serve six. Kitchens also include a stove or stove top, microwave, toaster, and refrigerator.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed in the cabins.
- You are responsible for any and all damages incurred during your stay.
- Check out is always by noon and check in anytime after 2pm.
- A maximum of 6 adults will be allowed in the cabin after 11 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Other camping units (campers and/or tents) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin.