Pomona State Park offers two ADA Accessible modern cabins available for reservation year-round, offering a variety of comfortable accommodations and a great view of Pomona Lake. The cabins provide many modern conveniences including a bedroom, kitchen, restroom with shower, heating and air conditioning.
Looking for a scenic location to hold a family reunion or business retreat inquire about pairing the cabins with the Southwind Shelterhouse located a short distance from the cabins offering heat and air conditioning, indoor restrooms, kitchen facility, and seating for 128 people.
The two cabins are:
Items to keep in mind for renters:
- Check in time is after 2:00P.M. and check out time is Noon everyday, year round.
- All vehicles within the park must have a valid vehicle permit attached.
- Cabins can sleep up to six comfortably, keep overnight occupancy at six or less.
- Smoking is not allowed within the cabin.
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins – leash law is in effect.
- All state as well as parks and public lands laws apply during the use of the cabins.
- Tents and other camping conveyances are not permitted by the cabins without prior approval by park staff, please utilize nearby campgrounds.
These are housekeeping cabins – so please clean before check out and leave them as you found them for the next visitor.
Cabin renters shall be responsible for full payment of any damages incurred during the length of stay. Damages will be billed to the credit card or Paypal account used to make the reservation or a bill will be sent to the renter.
Damages or failure to clean the cabins after use may result in denial of future reservations.
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance. All fees are paid in advance.
- You must be 18 years or older to reserve and rent a cabin.
- The cabins have a complete weekend rule. This means that a person must reserve the cabin for a complete weekend. If you reserve for a Friday, you must also pay for Saturday, etc. There are no refunds for days not used on a complete weekend.
- A complete holiday weekend rule also applies. This means that a person must reserve the cabin for a complete three day weekend during the three summer holidays (Memorial Day, July Fourth, and Labor Day.) If you reserve for Friday, you must also pay for Saturday and Sunday, etc. There are no refunds for days not used on a complete holiday weekend.
- Reservation applications can be made by calling the park office at (785) 828-4933 or by going online at http://reserve.ksoutdoors.com, through the mail, or in person at our office on a first come, first served basis.
- Online reservations must be made at least three days in advance during the April – September peak season. During the off peak season; October – March online reservations must be made at least five days in advance. After these cut off dates you must inquire through the park office for availability and reservations.
- A reservation includes the total cabin rental fee and a $12.00 non refundable reservation fee. Your online or phone application must be confirmed by the park before it is finalized as a reservation. This will either be done by electronic mail or regular mail.
- The cabins are equipped with keyless locks and your code will be assigned and included on your reservation confirmation. Be sure to bring that form with you when you come.
- Weekly reservation rates are determined on a consecutive seven night basis. The eight night will be reserved at the regular reservation rate.
The cabin reservation fee is non-refundable.
Cancellation or reschedule of cabin reservations 30 days or more prior to the arrival date result in a refund of fees paid, minus the reservation fee.
Cancellations or reschedule of cabin 29 days or less to 5 days prior to arrival date results in a refund of fees paid minus a one night rental fee and the reservation fee. Cancellations of cabin reservations 4 days prior or less prior to arrival or after the arrival date will result in all fees being forfeited.
The reservation will be held until Noon the next day following the scheduled arrival date unless the park office is notified
Peak Season (April – September)
- Sunday – Thursday = $65.00 per night
- Friday and Saturday = $85.00 per night
- Weekly (seven consecutive) = $450.00
Off Peak Season (October – March)
- Sunday – Thursday = $55.00 per night
- Friday and Saturday = $75.00 per night
- Weekly (seven consecutive) = 375.00
* A $12.00 reservation fee applies per reservation and per cabin.