Type: Cabin Primitive
The Facility is ADA Compliant
Frontier Cabin is a rustic camping cabin featuring two double and four single bunks with mattresses, to accommodate a maximum of eight adults. Frontier Cabin is heated and cooled and has electricity. Shower and Restroom facilities are a short walking distance. A dining table and counter area are provided inside. A campfire ring, charcoal bbq grill, picnic table and freeze-proof water hydrant are located just outside the cabin.
Permittee must be at least 18 years of age, and someone over 18 must be present at the cabin for the duration of its occupancy.
1. $14.00 Non-refundable transaction fee.
2. $45/night basic rate fee.
3. All fees are paid in advance. Cancellations/Reschedules up to 30 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, but NOT the $14.00 reservation fee. Cancellations/Reschedules up to 5 days in advance are eligible for refund of fees paid, except for 1 night fees plus the $14.00 reservation fee. Cancellations/Reschedules less than 5 days in advance are not eligible for refund of any fees paid.
4. Permittee is responsible for cleanliness, condition or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Damage deposit will not be returned in the case of a violation; and permittee may be financially responsible for additional amounts depending on the degree of violation.
- Cabin will be reserved when renter submits an $12.00 non-refundable reservation fee, and ALL NIGHTS/ALL ADULTS FEES IN ADVANCE by check, cash or credit card. Telephone and Online Reservations are by credit card or Paypal only. Cash and check only if reserving in person.
1. Cabin permits are valid from the date purchased to noon the next day.
2. Camping cabin must be occupied at least once every 24 hours.
3. Only the stated maximum number of adults will be allowed in the cabin after 11 p.m. All others will be asked to leave at that time.
4. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
5. Other camping units (campers and/or tents) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin.
6. Consumption of alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverages are allowed, but no kegs. Glass containers are discouraged.
7. No smoking inside the cabin.
8. Pets are not allowed inside the cabins, and must be kept outside on a chain, leash or kennel.
9. Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.