Chicken Creek, Camp Creek, Deer Creek, Coon Creek, Washington Creek, Elk Creek & the two bedroom – Wakarusa River Cabins sit atop a high bluff overlooking Clinton Reservoir with a view as far as the eye can see. From the front porch the vistas are stunning; as miles of rugged timbered shoreline roll on beautiful sunsets illuminate a western skyline with Clinton Lake’s solitary “Pelican Island” centered in this breathtaking view.
$75.00 per night (1 Room Cabins)
$95 per night (Wakarusa River Cabin)
Friday, Saturday & Holiday’s:
$95.00 per night (1 Room Cabins)
$115 per night (Wakarusa River Cabin)
Prime Season Weekly Rate:
$520.00 per 7 nights (1 Room Cabins)
$660 per 7 nights (Wakarusa River Cabin)
$65.00 per night (1 Room Cabins)
$85.00 per night (Wakarusa River Cabin)
Friday, Saturday & Holiday’s
$85.00 per night(1 Room Cabins)
$105.00 per night (Wakarusa River Cabin)
Off - Season Weekly Rate:
$445.00 per 7 nights (1 Room Cabins)
$550.00 per night (Wakarusa River Cabin)
- Bed linens (2 Full/2 Twin for ONE Bedroom Cabins and 2 full / 6 Twin for TWO Bedroom Cabin), blankets and pillows.
- Bath towels
- Personal care items
- Spices, condiments, all of your food and beverages
- Charcoal for outside grilling & campfire wood for fire ring
- You must reserve the cabin for both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Holiday’s require a three night minimum stay.
- Must be 21 or older to reserve and rent a cabin.
- A $14.00 Non-refundable Reservation Fee is accessed at time of reservation.
- No Pets are allowed in/around Cabins.
- No Smoking allowed in Cabins.
Our cabins offer all the convenience of home, enjoyment of nature and Lake Activities. All Cabins are ADA compliant and are comfortably equipped with the following.
- Air-Conditioned & Heated
- Full Size Bed
- Futon (in front room)
- Murphy Bed (1 bedroom cabins)
- 2 Sets of Bunk Beds (2 bedroom cabin)
- Couch (in bedroom)
- Bathroom with Shower
- Full Kitchen with Utensils & Cookware
- Dining Table
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Pot
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring
Entrance to the Cabin Area
Camping is Available
ADA Facilities are Available