Clinton Wildlife Area News
- Dove season begins Sept 1st. Please be aware of all signs for our managed fields. Some fields will be Non-Toxic shot only this year. Some will also not open until Sept 2nd. This is to try and increase quality opportunities for another day. Please see refer to our dove field map to find these fields
- Our wetlands are looking good going into Teal season. That habitat in the Elk Creek complex is exceptional, with huntable water in every pool. Most water is only a few acres in size so please be curtious of other hunters. Coblentz wetlands also have some water, but only enough for a couple hunter groups.
- Due to low lake levels, please use extreme caution while launching boats from the Wildlife Area. Ramps may drop off at the end of them before a boat would be able to be launched.
- For pictures and more info on Clinton Wildlife Area, "Like" our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kansas-Dept-of-Wildlife-Parks-and-Tourism-Clinton-Wildlife-Area/123926614378723?sk=wall
- Please remember that trapping is also permitted on the Wildlife Area