Friends of Lake Perry Horse Trails
Location: Perry State Park
Type: Third Annual Horse Trails Fundraiser
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
Contact: Jo Turner or Dewayne Burgess
Phone No: 785-232-0579
Time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
PERRY STATE PARK OPEN HOUSE
3rd ANNUAL HORSE TRAILS FUNDRAISER
SATURDAY, March 29, 2014
HOSTED BY FRIENDS OF LAKE PERRY HORSE TRAILS
$10 per rider. $5 for non-riders. FREE entrance to State Park on March 29th.
Modern Woodman will match up to $2,500 in funds raised at this event, so please come and help us reach this goal. Funds raised will go toward campground improvements.
You may ride the trails on your own or follow one of our guides. We will split into a suitable number of groups based on the number of participants. We’re excited to show you the new trail heads, trail markers, trail maps and other improvements since last year.
• 9:30 AM – Registration begins.
• 10:15 AM – James Jacobson Trail Head A & B Dedication
• 10:30 AM – Leave Wild Horse Campground for a guided ride on Perry State Park.
• 11:30 AM – Leave Wild Horse Campground for a guided ride on Perry State Park.
• 1:00 PM – Covered dish dinner. Hamburger & Hot Dogs, buns, condiments, chips, paper plates, napkins, plastic ware, tea & water provided by Roy Frey Western.
• 1:30 PM – Report on projects completed since last year, future projects and financial report followed by live auction.
Bring any item you would like to donate to the auction, a covered dish for the dinner and your lawn chair. Cash donations graciously accepted. Primitive horse camping is encouraged. Contact Perry State Park, 785-246-3449, for fee information or to reserve an improved campsite.
**Please join us for Crossroads Cowboy Church (CCC) Services Sunday, March 30, 9:00 AM, Williamstown, KS on the corner of Hwy 24 & 59. Biscuits & Gravy for $2 sold by CCC Youth to provide Rodeo School Scholarships. Plenty of trailer parking is available.
Questions? Contact Jo Turner or Dewayne Burgess at Roy Frey Western, 785-232-0579.