Nuisance Wildlife Damage Control

Nusiance Wildlife Damage Control is an important part of wildlife management on your own land. For more information please click on the following link. The Importance of Wildlife Control

Nusiance Wildlife Damage Control is a program that is governed by the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks. It is designed to help citizens find someone who is knowledgeable in this control. A list of Nuisance Wildlife Damage Control permit holders by region is available below our office and county information. Please refer to the following map to find what region you are in.

Regions Map

Kansas is divided into five regions for KDWPT administrative purposes. Each region has a full-service regional office, as well as numerous local and district offices.

Regional Offices

Region 1 Office

Region 2 Office

Region 3 Office

Region 4 Office

Region 5 Office

Administrative Offices

Pratt Operations Office

Emporia Research & Survey Office

Kansas City District Office

County Information by Regions

Please refer to the list of the permittees in the following Regions. Note - there may be a fee charged by the permittees for this service.

If you would be interested in becoming a Nusiance Wildlife Animal Controller, there is an

required and a test. The course work is self-directed. The test is open book - 100 multiple choice questions. The test can be taken at your local County Extension Office. If the test is passed with an 80% or higher, it is valid for 5 years. An application is required every year.

The permit is valid from the date of issue through Dec. 31. There is a report that is turned in at the end of the year with the activity done under the permit for that year. The permit (and test) are free of charge.

The regulations are on our webpage (Click Here) if you want to read them prior to requesting the application. Here is the link to the regulations 115-16-01, 115-16-02, 115-16-03, 115-16-04, 115-16-05, 115-16-06. Wildlife Damage Control Regulations

For further information about Wildlife Damage Management please refer to the following link:

Univ of Nebraska - The Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management

If you have any questions, please contact the Fisheries & Wildlife Division at the Pratt Operations Office, or contact the Regional Office closest to you.

Wildlife Damage Control Training Manual Wildlife Damage Control Training Manual 1.73 MB

This manual may be printed and taken to the exam site and used during the testing. Please note: to assure you have the most recent regulations, please refer to the Wildlife Damage Control Regulations link above. This will take you directly to the most current regulations pertaining to NADC.