** Required Application Forms **
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants must register with the State of Kansas to obtain an Applicant ID number.
Current State of Kansas employees do not need to register for an Applicant ID. State of Kansas employees may submit their Employee ID number as part of their letter of interest.
Required Applications Forms:
** A complete application packet must be submitted for each position. We no longer make copies of previous applications. **
Qualified applicants may apply by submitting ALL of the following items:
- Letter of interest
- Which includes your Applicant ID number (for outside applicants) or your Employee ID number (for State of Kansas employees)
- Detailed resume
- Transcript materials
- ** Only if required by job announcement ** Please double check job announcement to be sure whether or not transcripts are required
- Copies of unofficial transcripts are acceptable, as long as degree conferred is shown
- KDWPT Employment Application -- OR -- State of Kansas Online Application
- Authorization to release information form
- Note that this form must be signed and witnessed by either a KDWPT employee or a Notary Public
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Each applicant applying for a State of Kansas job vacancy must obtain a State Tax Clearance Certificate. Even if you are not a Kansas resident, you must obtain a tax clearance certificate.
- A tax clearance is a comprehensive tax account review to determine and ensure that an individual’s account is compliant with all primary Kansas Tax Laws.
- Applicants are responsible for submitting their certificate with all other application materials to the hiring agency.
- This is in accordance with Executive Order 2004-03.
- Job applicants with tax clearance issues should contact KDOR directly:
- For KDOR debt issues blocking clearance: 785-296-3199
- For KDOL debt issues blocking clearance: 785-296-5027
Submit forms to:
You may submit your employment application by mail, fax, or e-mail:
Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism
Attn: Human Resources
512 SE 25th Avenue
Pratt, KS 67124
Phone: 620-672-5911; Fax: 620-672-2972