10. Who may hunt in Deer Management Unit (DMU) 19?
2012 Deer FAQs
The following individuals may hunt in DMU 19:
State-owned or -managed lands are not included in Unit 19 special seasons.
- During the Early Firearm season (Oct.13-21), firearm deer hunting is closed on all department-owned or -managed properties in Unit 19. During the Archery Extended Whitetail Antlerless season (Jan. 14-31, 2013), all deer hunting, including archery, is closed on department-owned or -managed properties in Unit 19.
- Unit 9, 10, 11, and 14 permit holders, with permit season and equipment restrictions.
- Archery permit holders during the regular archery season; the Jan. 1-13, 2013, whitetail antlerless-only season; and the Extended Archery-only Whitetail season, Jan. 14-31, 2013. Hunter orange is required of all deer hunters during any firearm season.
- Holders of Hunt-Own-Land permits valid in Unit 19, during any season with legal equipment.
- Holders of Whitetail Antlerless-Only permits, during any season with legal equipment.
- Holders of Any-season Either-sex Whitetail permits, during any season with legal equipment.