Eisenhower State Park News
- Office is open Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm
- Office is open Saturday - Sunday 9am - 4pm (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Please use Self-Pay Station located at park entrance or across from Ike's General Store
- STATE PARK VEHICLE PERMIT REQUIRED YEAR AROUND!
- email - email@example.com
Eisenhower State Park is OPEN year round! ALL utilities and the shower building in WestPoint Campground are open. Electric and Water still available in BlackJack Campground. Electric Only in Abilene, Churchill and Doud Campgrounds. Trash Dumpsters are located at Abilene and WestPoint Campgrounds. Pit Toilets are available on the East and West Boat Ramps. The East Dump Station is also available.
Melvern Lake Daily Conditions: http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/me/daily.cfm
Stop by our office to look around in our Nature Room to see honey bees, snakes, fish, turtles, amphibians, the bear and much more. Take a strolling walk through the Arboretum or sit by the waterfall and enjoy the peaceful sounds of nature. Sponsored by the Friends of Eisenhower State Park!
- You may purchase your vehicle or camping permits.
- Find a few items that you forgot to bring.
- Purchase Ice Cream, Ice, or Firewood
- Checkout/rent recreational games:
- Kayaks (2 singles and 2 tandems)
- Frisbee Disc
- Laundry Facility (across the street in center of shower building)
- More miles have been added, come and enjoy the easy ride along the east cove of the park to see deer, quail and other visitors and inhabitants of Eisenhower.
- **Reminder: hikers yield to bikers & horseback riders while bikers yield to horseback riders as well.
- At the park office parking lot.
- Seating available in park office.
BOAT SLIP RENTAL
- We have 8 boat slips that are available for rent during the summer months by the day ($13.00), week ($80.00) or 14 days ($150.00). Rent slips through the park office. If you are looking for some place to leave your boat on the water while on vacation, Eisenhower is your place to be.
18 HOLE FRISBEE GOLF
- Located near the east boat ramp.
FULL SERVICE CABINS
- Four modern cabins are now available for rent. Each cabin will sleep 6. Bring your bedding, toiletries, food and we will provide you with all the essentials of home plus a view of the lake, sunsets, and enough time to relax. Reserve on line by clicking here and/or call the park office for availability for these cabins.
- Mamie's Cabin (sleeps 5) and two Yurts, Colt (sleeps 4) and Gaillard (sleeps 5), are an alternative to "roughing it". These provide beds, electricity, heat and A/C inside. No kitchen or restroom! Outside is a water hydrant, BBQ grill and picnic table. Reserve online by clicking here and/or call the park office for availability for these cabins.
- A 19 target walk-thru Archery range has been added to the existing Bike Trail which is just one phase of expanding this area into a multi-purpose trail.
- Contact our office about sponsoring a 3D Archery Target!
IKE'S SCOOTER TRAIL
- With the completion of WestPoint campground done, a 1 mile Scooter Trail completes the project. This trail runs between WestPoint and Doud campgrounds with a parking area in WestPoint. It runs through open area as well as along a forested portion of the old Fairlawn township road and crosses a pretty nifty bridge that staff worked hard to build last winter.
- Trail is open to motorized scooters 50cc and smaller
- Helmets must be worn at ALL times.
- Open to scooters during the hours of 10:00am - 6:00pm.
- This trail may be used as a walking trail from sunrise to sunset.
- Obey traffic signs. The trail is a one way trail.