Send Us Your Kansas Outdoors Photographs
Want to show off that big buck or monster fish? Have a great wildlife photo or image taken in a state park? Then read the information below and send us a picture. If we accept your picture, it will be posted on the website for everyone to see!
- No prints are accepted. The image must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image must depict Outdoor Kansas and must be appropriate for display on the KDWP web site. No zoo, livestock, or domestic animal shots will be accepted.
- The image must be submitted directly as a Jpg file. Image links to other galleries will not be accepted.
- Important – the image should be formatted to 72 dpi, 4"x6". File size cannot exceed 500K per image. [KDWP may adjust certain elements of the photo such as brightness, contrast, etc.]
- Image title.
- Approximate date image was taken.
- Location of image.
- Short description of image.
- Photographer's name and city of residence.
- Submittal of your photo does not guarantee publication on the web site. For best chance of publication, image must tell a story and clearly define the subject.
- Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. KDWP retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- Digital photos will not be returned.
- Your photo may be used as a featured photo on the KDWP home page!
- Selected photos will remain on website gallery in order of submission until archive is full (48 photos). Photos will exit the gallery as new material replaces them.
Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone else. You must be the sole copyright owner of images you submit. Your submission of the photo is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo. KDWP assumes no liability for unauthorized use of submitted photos.
Photographers submitting photos agree to waive any form of compensation. The KDWP may retain your photograph for archival purposes, though photos on the website may be updated periodically. Photos will be credited to the photographer named. Photos may be selected for display or use in other Kansas Department of Wildlife & Park web pages.
Please read, if you are submitting a photo that includes an adult and/or child model. By submitting your photo, you agree to the following:
I hereby give permission to the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks to use my name and photographic likeness in Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks web pages.
If Model is under 18 years of age: I am the parent/legal guardian of the individual, or I have full legal authority to use the model's likeness. I have read this release and approve of its terms.