KDWPT / Hunting / Where to Hunt in Kansas / Controlled Shooting Areas

Controlled Shooting Areas

Private fee-to-hunt areas licensed by KDWPT are called Controlled Shooting Areas (CSA). CSA season runs Sept. 1 - March 31.

A special CSA hunting license may be purchased that is valid only on Kansas CSAs. Hunter education certification is not required on CSAs.

Hunter access to CSAs is through permission of the owner/operator only; trespassing is unlawful. Besides the list below there is also a list of CSA services available at www.HuntKansas.org.

Using this information to sell or offering to sell property or services to an individual is a violation of KSA 45-220 and may subject violators to criminal penalties.

The list is currently being updated for the 2014/2015 season.