The Trapper's Lodge
Type: Rustic Cabin
The Facility is ADA Compliant
The Trapper's Lodge is a two bedroom cabin capable of accomodating up to six comfortably. Constructed and finished with a trapping theme in mind, this cabin provides air conditioning and heating, dining table and chairs, a freeze proof hydrant just outside with water available year around; two twin over full bunkbeds and a countertop including storage space and a microwave.
Just outside on the shaded patio awaits a large picnic table, a charcoal grill and fire ring; also included are two exterior outlets for cooking or for charging up the boat's batteries!
The Trapper's Lodge rents for just $45.00 per night, plus a $12.00 reservation fee on the first night's rent.
(Linens and cooking utensils are not provided)
- All fees are paid in advance; $45/night fee for up to 6 adults plus the $12.00 Non-refundable reservation fee and service charge.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, but NOT the $12.00 reservation fee. Cancellations 29 days or less up to 5 days prior to arrival date are eligible for a refund of all but one night's rental and reservation fees. Cancellations less than 4 days in advance or after arrival are not eligible for refund of any fees paid.
- Permittee is responsible for cleanliness, condition or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Damages to the cabin upon checkout will be charged to the credit card or Paypal account used to pay for the rental.
- Cabin will be reserved when renter submits all nights fees and the $12.00 non-refundable reservation fee. Online Reservations are by credit card or Paypal only, and may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabins, and must be kept outside on a chain, leash not longer than 10' or kennel.
- DO NOT clean fish or game inside.
- Items not provided: linens, kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, soap, shampoo or towels.
- Cabin permits are valid from the date purchased to noon the following day, check in is at 2:00 p.m. and check out is at noon.
- Only the number of adults stated on the cabin permit will be allowed in the cabin after 11 p.m. All others will be asked to leave.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Other camping units are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin. Tents for dependent children may be approved upon request.
- Consumption of alcoholic liquor is prohibited. Cereal malt beverages with not more than 3.2% alcohol by weight are allowed, but no kegs.
- Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.
- All vehicles must have a vehicle permit and park in the provided parking areas; no vehicles are allowed on the grass.
- Must be 18 years of age to rent any cabin.
- Fires in provided fire rings only.
- No cooking on the porch.
- All State, as well as, Park and Public Lands regulations apply during the use of the cabin.
- Office hours vary throughout the year; it is your responsibility prior to your arrival to make arrangements for the pick up of the key and checkout sheet.
Constructed during the fall of 2008.