Type: Full Service Cabin
The Facility is not ADA Compliant
This cozy little one bedroom cabin comes equipped with all of the amenities of the full service, two bedroom cabins. Don't let the one bedroom mislead you... this cabin comes with a sleeper loft, built in above the bedroom, which provides two, single beds which the children really enjoy! This cabin is able to accomodate four very comfortably. It comes equipped with air conditioning and heating, a restroom with shower, a small kitchenette which includes a sink, electric range, counter and microwave; a small refrigerator is also available. Just outside, there is an exterior outlet for charging up the boat's trolling motor batteries, a large picnic table and a fire ring.
The Jumpin' Catfish cabin rents for just $60.00 per night, plus a $12.00 reservation fee that is applied only to the first night. (Linens and cooking utensils are not provided)
- All fees are paid in advance; $60/night fee for up to 4 adults plus the $12.00 Non-refundable reservation fee and service charge.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, but NOT the $12.00 reservation fee. Cancellations 29 days or less up to 5 days prior to arrival date are eligible for a refund of all but one night's rental and reservation fees. Cancellations less than 4 days in advance or after arrival date are not eligible for refund of any fees paid.
- Permittee is responsible for cleanliness, condition or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Damages to the cabin upon checkout will be charged to the credit card or Paypal account used to pay for the rental.
- Cabin will be reserved when renter submits all nights fees and the $12.00 non-refundable reservation fee. Online Reservations are by credit card or Paypal only, and may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabins, and must be kept outside on a chain, leash not longer than 10' or kennel.
- DO NOT clean fish or game inside.
- Items not provided: linens, kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, soap, shampoo or towels.
- Cabin permits are valid from the date purchased to noon the following day, check in is at 2:00 p.m. and check out is at noon.
- Only the number of adults stated on the cabin permit will be allowed in the cabin after 11 p.m. All others will be asked to leave.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Other camping units are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin. Tents for dependent children may be approved upon request.
- Consumption of alcoholic liquor is prohibited. Cereal malt beverages with not more than 3.2% alcohol by weight are allowed, but no kegs.
- Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.
- All vehicles must have a vehicle permit and park in the provided parking areas; no vehicles are allowed on the grass.
- Must be 18 years of age to rent any cabin.
- Fires in provided fire rings only.
- No cooking on the porch.
- All State, as well as, Park and Public Lands regulations apply during the use of the cabin.
- Office hours vary throughout the year; it is your responsibility prior to your arrival to make arrangements for the pick up of the key and checkout sheet.
Constructed in the fall of 2002.