HUNTING & TRAPPING
- NOTE: All furbearer hunting, trapping, and running seasons begin at 12 noon on opening day and close at midnight of closing day.
- Species: badger, bobcat, mink, muskrat, opossum, raccoon, swift fox, red fox, gray fox, striped skunk, weasel.
- Season Dates (statewide): Nov. 13, 2013 - Feb. 15, 2014 Limit: No limit.
BEAVER AND OTTER TRAPPING
- Season Dates (statewide): Nov. 13, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- Limit: No limit on beavers. Two (2) per season limit on otters.
- Each otter trapped shall be presented to KDWPT for tagging within seven days of the close of the trapping season. The lower canine teeth shall be surrendered to KDWPT at that time.
- NO OPEN TRAPPING OR HUNTING SEASON ON ANY OTHER FURBEARERS
- Species: bobcat, opossum, raccoon, red fox, and gray fox.
- Season Dates (statewide): March 1 - Nov. 8
- Legal hours for running furbearers is 24 hours daily. Furbearers cannot be killed or taken during the running season. A furharvester license is required to run furbearers. It is illegal to possess any firearm or other hunting or trapping equipment while pursuing these animals during the running season.
COYOTES HUNTING & TRAPPING
- Season Dates (statewide): All year
- Possession Limit: No limit.
No closed season for trapping or hunting coyotes. Motor vehicles and radios in vehicles may be used to hunt coyotes only. Furharvester license required to trap and sell; hunting license required to hunt.